Am I the only one?

I am the only one that knows how to load a dishwasher? We have lived in the new house for 5 days, during which I have the done the dishes 4 times. DH can't even both to fill the dishwasher! I am not asking him to the wash the dishes, just put some in the dishwasher!! It seems like I am the only one capable of doing this?!?!?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 1:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• apparently so... my hubby went on a little break from keeping up his end of housework, so i also took a break. when there were no dishes and i couldn't cook and he got hungry, that solved the problem pretty quickly. he puts them in the dishwasher but i have to rearrange them... plastics on the bottom, dishes facing a direction they will not get clean. what is worse is that late at night he will eat but not rinse the dish - it is often cereal, which gets like cement. i just remind him....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Make him empty the dishwasher instead. That's more work than the loading anyway.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• my grandparents fight over this all the time its funny
    just let him do other things like take out trash. it will never change
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Mine does trash, but he only loads the dishwasher when I go on strike and he runs out of clean bowls. I will clean what I dirtied just to show him that he does in fact know how to load a dishwasher!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• LOL, as long as the dishes get clean I could care less. I am waiting for him to come home and ask why there are no clean bowls, just so I can tell him that he didn't put them in the dishwasher!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2011