Do you ever wish you never got married?

ever wish you never had kids?
ever wish you never got married or have kids both?
all those who say no, just go ahead and earn yourself some looking for the yeses out there

Asked by lizzybee44 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• yes and no, i wish i had waited until i was older for both!

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Not married..Never been married
    I would NEVER change the fact that I have my kidsā™„

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I don't wish it but I do think it sometimes, about my husband but then I get over being pissed off and move on.

Answer by anichols1 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• NO

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• There were years when I wished we hadn't gotten married. We were miserable. But I never wished I didn't have my kids, they are the light of my life. Thankfully, now we are very happy, but I understand the feeling.

Answer by scout_mom at 1:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yes! My husband and I are going through a very rocky time right now and if we had never gotten married, I wouldn't think twice about ending the relationship. But all the formalities and legalities that come along with a marriage are making it seem like it might be worth working it out, even if I'm not 100% happy right now.

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No to all the questions. I didn't need the points UNLESS you feel like voting me up.  wink mini

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No, but I do wish we would have dated for a bit longer so I could have finished my degree before marriage and kids.

Answer by AF4life at 1:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I hate marriage. I can't imagine not being with my husband, but the stigma that comes with being married drives me insane. Like because we're married we have ownership over each other. So yeah, I would not be married if it were up to me, but for legal reasons it was, and is, what is best for us both.

As for kids, would I give them up now that they are here? Not a chance. But do I ever wish I hadn't had them in the first place? Yes. I love my children, but I LOVED my prekid life. I loved the freedom, the work, and everything else that came with it. And honestly I miss my pre-kid life greatly!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• oh YES!!!!! Ive been with my husband almost 5 yrs. Married for 1 this past June. I look back and think "wtf have I done" when we fight or get into petty arguments. I think about going out with my single friends clubbing but then I think about how good he is to me when we dont argue or when we get "us" time and all thoughts go out the window. But NEVER wish I didnt have my babies!

Answer by AudinCadesMommy at 1:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2011