• In the Spotlight:

anon posts and replies......... anyone out there ?

how many of you would just love cafemom to remove the option to post and reply anon?? latley ive been reading alot of the questions and responses and i feel that the anon button has been abused

anyone agree??

rachael596

Asked by rachael596 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I agree that the anon button is abused, but I think some people take responses too personal. After having an anon chew me out for an entire thread I have realized that if you feed the crazy it just keeps coming back. But yes, it is abused. You can report an anon post if it's really offensive and violates CM guidelines, but I think that's all you can do.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Why did you post this twice?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• why do you care feesharose? don't like it don't read it just go about your own business emmmkayy
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I don't see any point to removing it. A lot of people have questions and they might be shy about asking them also there are people who would like to give asnwers without the psychos coming back to their profiles.

If you have an issue with a question or an answer click report. They are not anon to CM and they will be dealt with.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I don't. Just laugh it off and move along if they're doing it to be snarky.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I actually like it, some times I know that my opinion will get some bitchyness and just do not want them messaging me about it so I use the anon button, also if your asking an embarrassing question it's good.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think they should keep it. I am respectful in my anon responses but will respond anon because there are some people on here who can't respect anothers opinion/choice and I don't want the crap in my chatterbox or e-mail.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• If they abuse they anon. button they get booted off cafemom, so dont worry about it.
    Anonymous