I hope that

this bitch fries!!!!

I'm talking about Casey Anthony.
Jurors have reached a decision and the judge will pass sentence in just a few hours.
I have not been able to follow the case BUT I do believe with all my heart that she
killed her little girl.
And for that I hope this bitch fries in the chair.
What do you think will be the result of the trial against Casey Anthony?
What do you hope she will get?

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 1:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• can we call a bump as a vote up here?

I really want them to make an example out of her. Throw the book at her and never look back! Who in their right mind goes out partying while their child is "missing?" NO ONE!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• They expect a verdict at 2:15!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• They need to stop letting these moms get off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist for killing their babies! Stop claiming they were mentally unstable, or claiming that she was dealing with 'trauma' from when she was a child. Please. We all know she killed her daughter. She's never ever going to admit it because in her sick twisted mind she didn't do anything wrong. So I hope she fries.
    chavela_carlita

Comment by chavela_carlita (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I do not think they have enough proof she killed her daughter.

Answer by louise2 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yeah, okay, maybe. But then who did? I know that if someone else killed my child, I sure wouldn't let them go and take the blame for them! This was no accident. Let's say Caylee did drown. Why did her mom cover it up? And wrap her body up in a GARBAGE bag and dump her down the street???? Come on. That doesn't even make sense. And then for her to go out partying and everything while her kid was missing? And she took a whole MONTH to even report that her daughter was missing? NO. Sorry, that just doesn't ring true.
    This is just another case of a mom who didn't want to be a mom and who thought her life would be better if her daughter was permanently out of the picture.
    What kind of proof are you looking for? A signed confession? Her actions prove she is guilty of what she has been accused of. Please don't make any excuses for her.
    chavela_carlita

Comment by chavela_carlita (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• THEY FUCKING LET HER OFF! NOT GUILTY!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?! THE ONLY THING SHE IS GUILTY OF IS 'PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION TO INVESTIGATORS? WHO THE HELL ARE THEY KIDDING? OMG IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE? FUCKING HELL!!!

chavela_carlita

Comment by chavela_carlita (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

Well you got your wish she was found not guilty. If she was a man she would have been found not guilty with less evidence than they had on her.
    Anonymous

• I mean guilty if she was a man.
    Anonymous

• I got my wish?!?! I'm confused here....I wanted this bitch to fry because of what she did, but they let her off.
    chavela_carlita

Comment by chavela_carlita (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i cant believe that they found her not guillty wtf
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011