What is a spacey moment you have had?

I am eating pretzels. I grabbed my cup instead of the bowl and put my hand in my tea. No pretzels in there.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• So many, I don't know where to begin! ha.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 2:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I stopped at a stop sign, well, then I guess I was waiting for it to turn green........it never did and the cars behind me??? they brought it to my attention.........LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I find food in the fridge that shoudl be in the cupboards, luckily its not been the other way around. I sometimes get to work not remembering the actual drive.. and I don't even have a radio in my vehicle to blame it on.. I'm very old way too young I think lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I was washing whites and had already put in my bleach when I realized I had thrown some reds and browns in there - I had to hurry and get them out - fortunately nothing got ruined.
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 2:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm a blonde and I think that blondes were given a bad name because of people like me! I am a self-proclaimed ditz at times. Too many to mention ... maybe the time I asked, "Which ones closer the moon or the sun?", or the time I wondered what people in China saw when they looked up in the stars ....(like there would be different ones or something)????
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2011