My husbands parents left their lube out o_O adult content

Sooo ive always notice when visiting my inlaws that they take their shower together in the morning. been this way for years. Well they got a bathroom built on in their bedroom. (the other bathroom is just a shower because of a daughter in a wheel chair) Well i was giving my daughters a bath in their restroom and saw their "warming" lube on the rack right next the tub. awkward! nothing wrong with them getting it in late in age but i still couldve done with out seeing the half empty bottle...lol anyone else have a awkward in law of family story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• That is hilarious.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• live strong
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Well..after my father died, we were going through his belongings and my daughter found a huge ass dildo and asked why grandpa had a toy weiner in his closet.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Good for them! One time I was visiting my Aunt Jan, and saw a receipt on the counter, for some reason I peeked. OMG... they bought a giant box of condoms. Now my Aunt Jan is a huge woman... probably near 400lbs. And her husband is puny little man, so the thought of the two of them having a lot of sex is hugely funny.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• DH found a bottle of Viagra in his dad's vehicle a couple of years ago. *gag*
    Anonymous

• my inlaws have some in the master bedroom and bath and in the "guest" bedroom that my fil sleeps it. idc if they have it, good for them lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011