Do you like Nancy Grace??

She cuts off anyone who does not agree with her!!! I usually agree with her but she is sooooo catty about it... I think it's a little over the top. She is sooo rude at times.

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• no, i think she's a bitch about her opinions.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You know, I like her show and she makes good points usually and I agree with her decisions, but my gosh she is a snarky one. And her hair is very, very distracting to me.
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 2:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No. Its one thing to have an opinion on a subject, but its quite another to act as though your opinion is the only correct one.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i cannot stand watching her...she is just out for herself and her fame..she could care less bout the stories she does. she's annoying!!!
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• She reminds me of a poster here in Answers.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Actually, I can't stand her! You're right she does cut people off! And she is such a man-hater! She is rude and needs to learn to listen and be less bias!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i agree w/ you that she is a little over the top & Rude at times but, for some reason i do like her.. there are times she lets her guard down & you see the much Softer side of her..

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i love her. she's snarky and i love her accent lol
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 2:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Blah...............beeeeeeeeeeeeeeotch
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• At least I agree with her being MAD about the Casey Anthony verdict being WRONG!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2011