Can you get pregnant during your 7 day break from the nuva ring?

I have had it for a month now and its suppose to be my week out this week. well i haven't started my period yet and so my bf and had unprotected sex twice. now i am scared

courtney2691

Asked by courtney2691 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Anytime there is penis + vagina there is a chance of pregnancy. Nothing is 100% effective.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• nuva ring works just like the pill,so anything that applies to the pill also applies to the ring.

You do know that no BC is effective in the first month of use, right?
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 2:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I had the IUD for two years, had nothing but problems with it so I had it removed June 10 and got the nuva ring put it right after. The doctor told me I should be fine. i was suppose to remove the nuva ring on the first but had a lot going on and didtn remove it til the 2nd. i had sex the 2nd and the 3rd. ????
    courtney2691

Comment by courtney2691 (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• go to
    drugs.com

its a site that was recommended in my college classes to look up drugs, it may tell you something
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2011