Your Opinion is Needed Here Moms!

Survey Type Question For Moms: Your Input Could Make a Difference!

Hello Moms! My good friend, neighbor and mommy mentor has decided she would like to write a series of books about parenting and relationships. She is a mother of 5 kids and in a happy marriage for almost 18 years. She has a degree in developmental psychology, she has had 4 natural births after her first birth in a hospital which developed a passion to become a midwife and she is a certified nutritionist.

She has personally been extraordinarily helpful with advice in regards to my baby and her colic, sleeping tendencies, feeding and her personal development.

Today, while I was having lunch at her house with my baby girl, it came to me that she should write a series of books over all the knowledge she knows and share it with other moms and maybe dads. She was hesitant at first, but after we did a little brain storming she is so excited to begin!!! I told her I would post something about her potential book topics to see if I could get some good insight or ideas from the moms on cafemoms.

What we need from you? 

Which of the following information is interesting to you?   Show us by listing those books from top to bottom placing the most interesting on top and least interesting on bottom.  If there is one you would not read, do not list it.   Also, if you would like to leave any helpful information or advice you might have about the title names or anything else you can think of.   You can say you would not read any of them. 

Here are our titles so far:  (use the underlined parts of the title to list your choices, or copy/paste)

Sleep Baby Sleep! A Comparison Guide to Sleep Methods Suited Best For Baby and Parents.

Brain Food 101: Meal Plans For Your Child From Birth - Age 6 for Optimal Brain & Body Development

Brain Food 102: Meal Plans For Your Family From Age 1 - Adults for Optimal Brain & Body Development

Keep It Hot Mama! How to Be A Sexy Mom in A Sizzling Hot Relationship!

BrainBoosting: How To Increase Your Child's Brain Development from Age 0 - Age 15

Discipline Me: A Comparison Guide to Disciplining Methods Suited Best for Toddlers and Young Children

I would appreciate a bump so that this will reach more moms.   Thank you so much in advance!!!!

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 2:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This sounds wonderful! It might sound crazy, but one of the things that was difficult to find for me was... how much should baby be eating at different ages. There is what and when, but how much is not as easy. Typical feeding and sleep schedules. Also, games to play with babies and language development. Handling differences in ideas of proper parenting. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I would have read Keep it Hot Mama and Discipline Me. The other topics weren't something I would have read.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 2:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The Keep it Hot one and the Discipline one sound the best to me. Those would interest me the most.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 2:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Keep it hot, discipline, and the sleep baby sleep. And probably the food ones too because my toddlers is such a picky eater!
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I would real all of them except Keep it hot mama, I don't think hot and mama should go together for me.
    Anonymous

• Do you think "Mama" should be out of the main title? I haven't considered that the title might turn some women off. What do you think?
    Gingerwheel

Comment by Gingerwheel (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• oh no, I meant I just don't think of my self as a hot mama. The title is great.
    Anonymous