36 weeks & i have a burning feeling in my feet?

i walked for about an hour yesterday & when i came home my feet were a little swollen & my feet felt like they were on fire & today the swelling went down a bit but im still feeling the burning in my feet? would could it be or mean?

what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB's nurse and run it by her. SOmetimes, the babe will push on your spine and a nerve can get pinched, causing burning. But, if you are noticing swelling, I would run it by the nurse so they could be on top of any issues that might be blood pressure related.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You should call your OB/Gyn & go in to be seen just to be sure that it isn't anything serious (like high blood pressure) but it sounds like water retention to me. So common in the last weeks & esp in the summer.

Soak your feet in cold water & then rest & put your feet up. But, call your doctor - better safe than sorry.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• call you OB
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2011