When you pick best answer, do you look at the votes or do you pick the one you thought was best?

Usually I pick the one I think was best, but if it's a fun question and someone is voted down for nothing I will pick them for best answer.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 2:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• The one I liked best
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I never even look at the votes.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I look at both but more often than not it's the one I think is the best advice to fit the question. If my dog peed on the floor and I'm looking for a stain remover, I don't want 7 billion people telling me not to hit it, I want solutions on how to get the smell and stain out of the carpet!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I look for what I think is the best answer overall, someone who has put thought into their answer.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The one I liked best.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• the one I feel is best, I honestly don't look at the vote ups people get, it's my question and I look for the answer that met the needs I was looking for in my question.. while the vote ups may help other moms looking for a similar response in the question, it's ultimately up to the OP to pick best answer.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I pick the one I like.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The one I like.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2011