Anyone else pissed????? adult content

Is anyone else pissed at the fact that they let a child killer get away??? How could they find her not guilty???

AudinCadesMommy

Asked by AudinCadesMommy at 2:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• angryVERY pissed!!!

proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Im very pissed , how the fuck is she not quilty , like for real . its bullshiit . I hope she atleast gets time for lying .
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Stunned! WTH! Just happened!?
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I guess the pointless, irrelevant, tiring defense EXCUSES had more of an effect than any of us who weren't fooled thought they would. I'm just sad for Caylee. A person who was supposed to protect this little girl has walked. Even if she didn't kill her, she didn't react the way any loving, worried mother would. That alone is terrifying.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I don't really think it's enough.

Why the partying when her kid was missing?

I would want to know where my kid is!

If her dad abused her and she couldn't give a crap where her kid was, big deal.

Why wasn't she worried about her kid?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• She won't survive long in the real world. Too many people hate her. She can't go anywhere without being mocked, she can't find a decent job...she's screwed.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I know I may sound stupid, but I am not really all that up on what happened. We don't have cable or satellite or anything and don't get newspapers. I guess I will have to do some research about this.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 2:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• So we all learned if you want to get away with murder simply lie as much as you can and hide the body long enough there is no evidence on how the death occurred. Being a woman who can look sad and pathetic doesn't hurt.
    Anonymous

• I honestly knew this was gonna happen.. it's OJ all over again.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• So I went on yahoo and looked it up and I instantly remembered hearing about it when the little girl's body was first found back in 09. After reading all about the trail I cannot see how she was found not guilty! I also could not believe that the defense through in completely circumstantial evidence about the father staging the whole "murder scene", there was no evidence whatsoever to back this up....it was my impression that lawyers, whether prosecutor or defense could through in something that was purely circumstantial like that!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011