Do you believe our Justice System is Flawed?

UGH!!! Lie after lie after lie and Casey Anthony walks free just like OJ - I truly believe that our justice system is so flawed!!! This is WRONG on so many levels! Who agrees?!

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

Level 66 (1,275,380 Credits)
  • Flawed? Hell, I think the damn thing is broken.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 2:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I think people who find our justice system flawed because of the Casey Anthony case haven't been paying attention for a long time.

Of course it's flawed, but no system is perfect nor will there ever be a perfect system. Guilty people will walk free, innocent people will be jailed. It's just the way it is.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 2:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• obviously. omg i want to cry for that sweet baby
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• All human service systems are flawed.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Clearly!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• any faith I had in it is now gone. all of these cases being thrown out and found not guilty who are.. Im just so sad that the average person gets treated like crap yet famous people (to now include the teenybopper bitch) walk free with little to no punishment.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• seriously.. I can't believe it.. did she get ANY Time or is she like clear to leave and go on with her life now?? so horrible?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I find there to be issues with the justice system. In this case like OJ's it is starring us right in the face. I think not only did the family become involved in this but the investigation after this all broke years back didnt do their investigation properly. I am very sad at all of this.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It is heartbreaking. It is shocking. I hate it. I have to believe that although justice in this world is limited, it won't be in the next life. There is karma and justice. She may have gotten away with this legally, but the whole country is in an uproar and thinks she killed her baby. SO I don't think it's over.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yup sure do
    cooksrealgood

Answer by cooksrealgood at 2:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011