For women who conceived quickly...

what method(s) did you use to get pregnant fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• fertility tracker at www.babycenter.com
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• sex every other day for a month, took about a month with dd and the baby i lost and my ds
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• With both of my children I got pregnant within 3 months of going off my birth control (pills both times). I have heard that the first 3 months of stopping pills you are at your most fertile. I don't know if that's true or not, but it worked for me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The method we used was using to birth control to not get pregnant!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 2:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Honestly, not much, just had sex around the time I assumed ovulation was. I didn't start tracking my fertility until I was trying to not get pregnant.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Just sex.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Both of my kids were concieved while using birth control - the first with condoms the second with the pill.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• with my first son i was on the pill and i was very dumb and kept taking it every other day, and managed to get pregnant with him. and when my oldest son turned 1 we talked about it and when he turned 2 we tried so the last week in December i was done with my pills and found out i was prego the second week in Jan. We did sex every other day thinking it would take a while to get prego but it didn't take as long as i thought.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Prop hips, few cups of green tea a day, evening primrose oil pills up until ovulation and using ovulation strips. With my 2nd, I just propped hips. WIth my 3rd I used test strips a little bit and propped hips. With my 4th I used the tea and EPO, strips and propped.
    LoveMyBlessings

Answer by LoveMyBlessings at 5:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Just had sex. :-)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011