Casey anthony not guilty of 1st degree murder or any of the other serious charges WTF??? I think she beat the system big time on this case. I mean no one never told the truth. She got awaay with murder and everything else she has been doing the past 3 years....

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• A baby killer walks... It makes me soooo mad.
    But the prosectution has the burden of proof.. And when they cant answer: where she died, how she died, and who was there.. They have nothing.
    I am pissed as hell that that bitch is going to walk (while her mom faces 15 years for purgury), I am more upset at the botched investigation by the police. The fact was, they had nothing but circumstancial evidence, and a theory. No fingerprints, dna, leaves.. Nothing.
    I believe she killed Caylee.. No doubt. But they didnt prove without a reasonaboe doubt.. And like OJ, a murderer walks, because they found a way to beat the system.
    Its sick.. And that little girl will never get justice.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Her father was a cop he probably told her from the beginning to baffle them with bullshit and lies. He knew the more lies she told the more issues the jury would have. Her and her parents were good they all got away with a big crime. Probably will throw a party later. Hope Casey is sterile now and her brother is shooting blanks that families blood line needs to end with them.
    Anonymous

• They say she's going to walk with time served already! Ugh!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Proof that America is crumbling. She probably won't do anytime... She already served 4 years for a crime she "didn't commit". I wouldn't doubt she walks away free on Thursday! I'm so sick to my stomach...
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• are they giving her ANY time at all?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yeah she will prob do about a year. But she will pay one day it will all catch up with her.
    momluja

Answer by momluja at 2:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• it makes me so angry and so sad at the same time....if she didn't kill her daughter, if it really was an accident, then why did she lie and try to cover it up? Why did she wait a whole fucking month to report Caylee missing? Who goes out partying and having a good old time while their child is missing? All this is proof enough to me that she killed her baby. And yet she got off free. I know the prosecution must feel so frustrated right now....
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 2:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm in total shock she didn't get one of those charges. That poor BABY did not get any Justice for being killed by her
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• We need to understand that many people have served time for crimes they did not commit. None of you know for sure one way or another. The jurors that were charged with determining the verdict did find her not guilty.
    It would have been far worse if she had been found guilty and she was not guilty.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2011