How do I... adult content

How do I let DH know politely that these bigger bouncier boobs are not his new playthings? I get that he is excited my boobs are bigger, but I do not need him coming up behind me and bouncing them around while I am doing the dishes! It is bad enough that DD feels the need to slap them to watch them bounce, I don't need DH doing it too! The worst part is that they are soo sensitive that they hurt when they bounce, and they ALWAYS bounce!

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 2:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• my husband has done that a couple times and i respond by asking him to stand still so i can smack his nuts around a little.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You tell him PRECISELY what you wrote here. WORD FOR WORD.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I agree with PP
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• By the way.. I think you're being polite enough by not kicking him in the crotch when he does that! We're a kung fu family, NO ONE sneaks up on the other unless they're interested in having something broken!

Answer by gdiamante at 2:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• "you touch my jugs one more time, i'm gonna knee you in the mini-balls!"... perferablly when you are washing the butcher knife. =)

oh, wait-- you said NICELY... hmm... IMO, if you already asked him not to do it, for the simple reason they hurt... and he still does it-- all niceness and politeness is thrown outta the window
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 3:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• he may be facinated, but emphasize the pain it causes you becaues they are so sensitive.. you oculd always flick his crotch to see how it feels....
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• LOL you ladies are funny!! I will just try to tell him one more time that pregnancy might make them grow but that they are sensitive, if that doesn't work I may have to try some of these other suggestions!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011