Can I promote my Groups with my cafemom tool bar siggy lines in the non market section of journal post?

I really would love to promote my groups more,
I see lots of groups on here with high numbers
and I want to be among them too
Can I use my Cafemom tool bars with my embedded siggy lines
promoting my groups in my journal post, with out checking
off Market?

Divamom6

Asked by Divamom6 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi Divamom6,

You can promote your group in a journal post no more than once per day. Journal posts promoting your group do not need to be flagged for the CafeMom Marketplace.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I would recommend adding your journal early in the mornings Sunday through Friday with the middle of the week being the best time.  We announce our Group Owner's Club groups on Sunday mornings around six est. It's a great way to get your groups out there. Be sure to have a link back to the group. Also ask your group members you  to stop by your journal on the days you do post and vote it popular. It really doesn't take very many votes to get on the popular list but it will be seen by way more people. Good Luck with your group.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Thank You so much!!! Great Answers!!!!
    Divamom6

Answer by Divamom6 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008