Are you sick of hearing about the Casey Anthony stuff already?

I didn't watch the trial and I really don't expect a high profile case to make everyone happy. But, really I'm tired of hearing the women on here complain about it.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 2:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• We need multiple bumps.

Seriously, there are nearly 3000 children missing in the US right now, today. How about we get over Casey Anthony and give a little of her press time to kids who might actually still be saved?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I am sick that shes gonna go free and can live her bella vita again
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You are going to have to deal with it for days to come, either get used to it, or log off. When big things like this happens cafemom gets flooded with such stuff.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Well No, because it IS a big deal to me I guess.. I think its crazy what was going on and think its a good thing it was high profile now seeing what the verdict was - now she WILL get what she deserves.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• NP and Scout_mom where are all the posts by you two discussing all the missing children in the US today? Am I missing these posts of concern? You have been posting them the whole time of course?
    Anonymous

• Ok, lets find Baby Kate!! <3
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yeah, I've def heard enough. let's not give anymore attention to the defective moms out there.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 2:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Anon NP just now posted one. I am over the case, but am angry over the verdict. As are many. It will take a few days to die down. Turn your tv off and computer off for a few days.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• OP: You're joking, right?
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 3:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No, frankly I'm abhorred with the outcome, as is most sober-minded people. Yes, there are too many missing children that we'll never know about, but we knew about this one. Regardless of how "the system" worked for CA, it laughed at the dead child. And unfortunately, will set a precedent for future murdering parents.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011