What is your favorite alcoholic drink and what's in it?

I don't like things that have a strong alcohol taste, so I am curious to know what some of the favorites are out there..... Mine is called (of all the names they could think of....) "Buttery Nipple Shot....." It is 1 oz of Butterscotch Liquer, with 1/2 oz Irish Cream really yummy and rich tasting.....

momof2redhedz

Asked by momof2redhedz at 2:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Buttery or Slippery Nipples are AWESOME!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Wine - grapes, yeast, and time.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Long Islands! But I use Captain Morgan long island from the bottle and mix it with diet coke. Not sure if it's considered a real long island, but at least it saveson calories!
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• mmmmmmm i love malibu rum, midori and pineapple juice!!! i missed them so much i came up with my own one - i used honeydew melons, pineapple juice, lime juice honey and a few ice cubes - nectar of the gods!!! :)
    barrelracer1977

Answer by barrelracer1977 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I like a "side car" which is Gin, Varmouth and lemon juice. But I also like "Irish Trashcan" named so because there is just about every alchohol in the bar in it along with red bull.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• 18 year old single malt highland scotch.

Take a small snifter, pour in scotch

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011