Do you feel that your name fits you?

Do you think that your name fits you, or do you think you should have been named something else? What do you think your name should have been if so?

momof2redhedz

Asked by momof2redhedz at 3:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not really.......I feel like a Mary or Rachel would have been okay.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I think my name fits me ... "Valerie" - but everyone called me "Val" (can't imagine a different name ... but sometimes I am jealous of my big sister's name "Vanessa"!! (I guess my Mom likes "V" names)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I love my name I wouldn't change it, Erika fits me perfectly =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My given name is Emma. I'm used to it but most of my friends use nicknames for me. It feels weird to be called my name. I don't knw what I'd have rathered.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 3:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No I've always wanted to change my name and my parents knew this but I think if I did it would offend them. My name is Sabrina and my sisters is stephanie, which Im pretty sure was intentional since we have the same initials SYW. Its cute my parents wanted to do this, but I would have loved so have my own originality and not followed in my sisters footsteps. I even have a half sister whose middle name is one letter different from mines. Me being the youngest, that doesn't feel to good. I would rather my name be Brianna or Nicole, Sabrina got me picked on a lot in school.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 4:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011