Does your bladder leak?

OK so here is my problem... I have always had a weak bladder the girl who hated staying the night anywhere because if I laughed I would more than likely pee. After 3 kids its worse now I laugh, cough, sneeze, get up from a low seat, almost any strain on my bladder does it. I have started to see a urioligist.. however you spell it. I have also always gotten UTI's at least 3 times a year. Its really bothering me now because im trying to loose weight and can't exercise without having to constantly change my (bladder pads).

Lilrugrats

Asked by Lilrugrats at 3:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• you ca ngo to your ob and they ,ay could do this surgery that places a mesh "net" in there to pull your bladder back up. it's usually because of weakened vaginal muscles. GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• They want to run more test before they do it. I just can't wait till I can run without wetting my self :(
    Lilrugrats

Comment by Lilrugrats (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I have the same problem but I'm just living with it, or at least for the moment.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Go see a urologist. There is a simple outpatient procedure that can be done. My sister had it done and it made a HUGE difference for her.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• what test? the one i had they emptied my bladder with a catheter then filled it back up and saw how much i could empty out my self, then they drained the rest and then filled it up again to see how olng i oculd hold it lol...i'm a candidate for surgery and i don't leak near as much as you say you do... gl i hope you can get something done soon
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• They said its a small procedure with a camera... I asked if they will do that fill and empty they said no just to look inside I rescheduled the appoint 3 times because of work but im off for the summer so I go on the 21st
    Lilrugrats

Comment by Lilrugrats (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• hm...idk what they're looking for. gl anyway
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2011