Do you ever hate your husband?

I swear every couple of months or so he will do/say something that is just way beyond acceptable and I just feel like I hate the MFer. Now most of the time we are fantastic and have a great relationship. He has some anxiety issues that come out in various ways - he knows he needs help but hasn't taken action to get it. I'm used to the fact that I will get over this feeling and go back to being madly in love. I just wonder how many other people feel this way... whatever you have to say on the subject at all, whether your experience, solutions, whatever. And to the ones that like to just be bitches, feel free to post too... it can only serve to redirect some of the bad emotion away from him and speed up the resolution.

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• It's called being human... and if someone has never had that flash of "Oh, God why did I marry this astounding idiot"... they just haven't lived long enough yet.

It passes, generally iin seconds.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Oh yes I did , and he inspired it in so many ways ...lots of hate....and after I had it with him, I divorced him. YAY! It went beyond just a few minutes of "hating". He was a rat. And he wasn't an idiot---he was extremely smart and successful,but extremely mean.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Been there, done that and will go back again. The flip side to this has been when I have realized (after the fact) how unreasonable I have been and wonder how much he must really hate me for being 'Me' at times----scary thought. Works both ways.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• um yeah.. i think thats a normal marriage!
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I can't say I've ever HATED my husband. I think hate is too strong of a word, at least in my relationship. He's pissed me off and I've been mad, but I've never hated him.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I wouldnt say hate, but ive have definately been super pissed. not just pissed- super pissed lol.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yep. Right now, today, has been one of those days - first I found out that he totally destroyed $95 worth of strawberries (not to mention the time picking them, the pectin, the sugar, the containers, the 3 days making over 100 cups of jam), then while we were finishing supper he up & walked out, turns out he ran out to helps his dad f*** around with some damn thing that could have waited, in the meantime the kids are asking 'where's daddy' questions. ^&^@@^$^&#%@^%@%@#@^%$
    Anonymous