That's exactly what's wrong with this "great" country.

America...where you can murder your child and go free!

Where you can lie about your child missing and go free!

Where you can kill in self defense....and go to jail.

Where you are forced to break the law in order to get proper health care in prison.

AMERICA IS ROTTEN! And those 12 jurors have Caylee's blood in their hands.

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Tell me anywhere in this case where evidence proved Casey killed her daughter.
    Casey was given a fair trial.

You may know she did it. I know she did it, but without EVIDENCE, you can prove nothing.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• America is a great country, and the judicial system did not fail it did exactly what it was supposed to. You cant put people away without the right evidence. My idea is not a conviction.. thats how you start a Witch hunt. If shes guilty no its not fair.. but it doesnt make this country such a miserable place to be. How bout a place where you can have as many children as you want and you wont be forced to abort them to keep population low. A place where if you end up on the street there are shelters.. not a baby sitting with a swollen belly because it cant eat and you just deliver knowing tha baby will die. HOw bout a place where you can work up in a job, get a college education or live on welfare its your choice.. there are so many GREAT things to this country if you think AMerica is Rotten.. then move.. but you may end up somewhere that you end up in prison innocent.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• so you think there was no reasonable doubt? Personally I'd rather a system that errs on the side of letting the guilty go free than one that locks up the innocent.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• "Personally I'd rather a system that errs on the side of letting the guilty go free than one that locks up the innocent."

Benjamin Franklin agrees with you on that.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yea and people think were a free country im sorry but were as free as the goverment lets us be
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 3:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm pretty shocked that she got away with it. Decomposition in her trunk should have sold it. I do believe God will take care of her as he sees fit, nothing the law can do about it now.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I agree & always have thought that this country has major problems. I know some will say go live somewhere else & I am not saying all countires dont have their own issues but really some of the things here disgust me to no end. This is why I opt to usually keep to my own little bubble however, I couldnt avoid hearing the verdict & closing arguments in the Casey Anthony trial & yet again I am disgusted.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If you think it's that bad then try moving to Yemen.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• someone on my fb just posted: "murder legalized in florida"

makes me so sad for caylee :( she was born the same day as my niece, and they both would be six in august. its terrible that caylee will never get to have her first day of school or anything a sweet child should have.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 3:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Don't get me wrong, there are great things here too but the bad is "winning" right now and there is no doubt about that.
    GomezMami2908

Comment by GomezMami2908 (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011