Ever Vacationed in MAINE?

Maine Weather is SO beautiful in the summer! It is always between 75 and 80! SO nice out right now!!!! Definitely a great place to visit in the summer! I guess that's way it's called "VACATIONLAND"!! There are beautiful mountains, lakes, ocean views, light houses, B&Bs, historical sites, beaches, etc! Plus great whale watching, hiking, water-rafting, skiing, camping ... not to mention the seafood is amazing!
I've lived here my whole life and enjoy it's beauty every day ... I suggest it to anyone looking for a great vacation!

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Travel

Level 66 (1,275,470 Credits)
  • we went to Bar Harbor on our honeymoon
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• haha who knew so close! We just moved back to my hometown from the line of New Hampshire. Its a very nice day out here & tomorrow we will hit the waterville public pool =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• We used to go every year. We love it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I spent a week in Maine in late July YEARS ago and the weather was amazing. I loved it there... beautiful!
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 3:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I live here & have my entire life, sitting right in the middle of teh state right now watching my daughter play.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I Love Maine! Bar Harbor, BoothBay Harbor... and Red's lobster..... yummmmm :o)
    Evsmommy06

Answer by Evsmommy06 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• BTW where are you located at? I'm over near Augusta area =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I live in Central Maine - Waterville Area!! Hey ... neighbor!
    isismoon3

Comment by isismoon3 (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• We go to Caribou and it is freaking COLD a lot of time in July. And OMG sooooo boring! At least you can nap a lot. It is pretty though. (We go to visit family)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 3:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Caribou is the end of the world! Used to go up there to visit someone we knew, he passed away though so havent been in years.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2011