Buying a wallet

so my hubby is in desperate need of a new wallet and he has a bday coming up next month. I have never bought him a wallet, though i do know what he wants (like leather and bi-fold) but i have no idea what to look for, what brands are better, and so on...can anyone help?

LadyOsgood

Asked by LadyOsgood at 3:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• Have you thought about finding a leather/saddle shop and having one made? You could have his name or something stamped on it, and it will be better quality than buying. Unless, of course, he's all about the brand names. You can have one made for $30 or so, but if you want to BUY one, my brother prefers Fossil brand wallets, without having to break the bank.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i didnt know about the leather/saddle shop...i might have to check that out...and that was the problem...he cares nothing about brand names lol just quality made and functionality...if all else fails i will buy one and if he doesnt like it we can exchange it for one he does like
    LadyOsgood

Comment by LadyOsgood (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2011