I don't know what to have for supper.

Any suggestions for supper. We have hamburger and I think we have chicken but hamburger helper and /or hamburgers don't sound good :( any cool recipes I could try

full_house

Asked by full_house at 3:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I haven't made Taco Rice in ages!
    Brown hamburger and onion, drain. Add 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix. Add a cup of rice, a can of tomatoes, drained, saving the liquid. Add enough water to the liquid to make 2 1/2 cups. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, put on a lid and simmer 25 min or until liquid is absorbed and the rice is done. To serve, scoop the hamburger rice mixture onto your plate, top with fresh, chopped lettuce, shredded cheese and taco sauce. It's yummy, and most of my family likes it. One child can't eat tomatoes, so I have to make it without the tomatoes, and add raw, chopped tomatoes with the lettuce.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 9:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2011