Okay, a bit of a vent..........

coworker/maybe friend of DH is just as much a drinker (if not worse, if that's possible) as my DH. Even w/o drinking......he is obnoxious and thinks he's "a player" and "all that". Trust me ladies........HE AIN'T! Anyway, I have tolerated him for months now. I did a post once about his piggy eating habits, he comes into my home ogling my friends, generally being his obnoxious self, and I find it rude. I had my DH talk to him, he now makes "jokes"about it. We had a BBQ on the 4th, he shows up drunk and stupid......I am now about out of ANY patience. He, a friend of mine (female) and I were eating crackers...he picks up two eats half.......and he actually dropped the other halves back on the plate! I WAS MORTIFIED...............what do you think?

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 3:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow, that would NOT go over in my house, I would not tolerate drunken, rude, piggish behavior. I think you are right to ban him from your home and from future gatherings.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No more invitations. Hubby can see him elsewhere, but not in your home.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Tell him to respect your rules, or he isn't welcome in your home. And no drinking!
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 3:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I did tell hubby this morning, that he is not ever invited back. They can share an after work drink on the porch and he can leave (and I mean A drink, no more)
    Dahis

Comment by Dahis (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011