When its hot out, do you still take a hot shower?

I do! It still feels so good, until I get out of the shower of course!!!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 3:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would think more showers were being taken because of the heat.........ewwwwwww who would not be bathing????
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yea I do, my sister actually takes cold showers why I have no idea and could never see myself being able to do it. I take a hot shower and when I get out its cool because the air is on. I just hop in bed and watch some tv with the overhead fan on.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 3:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Well, I mean instead of taking a cold shower! Sometimes when its so hot I think "man, a shower sounds terrible bc Im so hot already, maybe I will just take a cool one" ....but once Im in there the hot water always feels good :)
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I tend to take a cooler one when it's hott out... I'm moving to hott and humid East Texas and everytime I visit there it's always cooler showers rather than hot hot like I normally do :)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I take colder showers. In the winter, I like REALLY hot showers, in the summer I like cooler ones. My husband always likes the same temp of water and it drives him crazy when we shower together.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If its exceptionally hot, I'll take my hot shower to rinse of the yuck, then turn it to cool and get out of the shower that way.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• When I'm really hot, I make the shower as cold as I can stand it. It feels so good!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Prefer cold ones!
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If its really hot, I'll make the water warm to wash off then turn it to cold for a minute.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yep, so the a/c feels cooler when I'm done! If I take a cool shower it won't feel as cool in the house after.
    Anonymous