Only for moms who followed the Casey Anthony Case?

If you were one of the jurors what kind of evidence would you considered enough to find the mother guilty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I do understand that it was hard to prove premediation (even though I think the state did), so I would've been understanding of manslaughter charges and child abuse charges.

I'm appalled that they only charged her with the 4 counts of lying to the police officers.

I think the state did a great job. The legal analyst on wftv.com said they presented one of the best circumstantial cases he has ever seen in 20 years.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 4:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The fact that she didn't report her child missing for 31 days or the fact her story changed every 30 seconds.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• pretty much all of her actions after her dd went "missing" was enough to convict her, IMO.
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The story changed
    Didnt report a missing child
    Covered up an accident
    3 layers of duct tape on the little girls mouth
    Lied about a nanny
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The smell in the car, the hair, Lies, about who was in the computer. There was NO babysitter!! phantom people that she talked about.

She is a crazy person and should of been found guilty. She should not walk out of prison period!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• UGg, my heart aches over this,,, my daughter who passed away at birth, looks like what Caylee Anthony grew up to be, my DS could pass for her twin... my mom called me bawling about the verdict,, IDK plenty of moms are sexually abused, and they would STILL report their child was missing,,,unless they did it,,, I am amazed that someone so sick and twisted will be able to carry on a normal life,,,breaks my heart.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If it were purely and accident and she had nothing to hide she wouldn't have lied...but that is just my opinion....I told DH that ppl from Tampa Bay must not be too bright and that maybe we shouldn't move there (he just put it on his dream sheet).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• All of the above plus I trust the physical evidence like the chloroform (not just from possible pool water) and duct tape on math. The biggest thing would be that she did nothing for 31 days. Another big thing would be knowing I was a single teen mom at one time and could put myself in her shoes. Even if it was an accident, I would have behaved much differently that she have.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Her out partying while her baby was missing
    lying to the police
    not reporting
    chloraform issue
    decomp smell in her trunk
    then, the stupid story about finding her drowned and instead of calling 911, putting ducttape on her mouth and dumping her!
    Who does that? What person with any good in them does that?
    She is soooo guilty, and I would have fought tooth and nail for her baby's justice.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• That fact that even her mom knew she did it and lied for her to try and cover it up.... so many things!!
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011