Any ideas for a dinosaur 4th birthday for a boy?

My son is turning 4 this year in september. I am planning early because every birthday party I have planned for him has made me crazy, running around until the last minute. I plan on probably buying a lot of stuff mostly online. I have booked a large room which is used mostly for conferences. I have a huge family and this is the only place where we can all fit comfortably and have room to play games.

The room has carpeting on the floor and the walls. We are only allowed to put things on the wall with pins. They provide the tables and a buffet station.

What kind of ideas does anyone have for party favors, food, drinks, entertainment etc.

I plan on making the cake and having an extra sheet cake (i know I'll end up using most definately).

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 4:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• ahh. that cake is so cute.. good luck, I wish I could help but stink at planning so Chucky Cheese's will be helping us out again
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Dollar tree has little plastic toy dinos so dosent walmart. You can also find packs of squishy dinos too. Iparty usually has stuff on dinos as well. For a gift for your son there is this awesome book I am getting my daughter the dinopedia its on amazon. Our old library used to have ti & it was the best dino book ever! My daughter asks for it so I'm going to get it for her bday! Dollartree has these dino hats too that are cute! Dinos are pretty popular you shouldnt have issues finding sutff at all!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• try birthdayexpress.com
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• try google. They have EVERYTHING
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 11:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011