OMG so embarrased!

So my fiance and I were wrestling and goofing around he was tickling me and I think the unthinkable... I actually farted ... he wasn't grossed out but he laughed at me and kinda poked fun at me... I'm so mortifyed right now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• It happens.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• lol..its nothing to be embarassed about..its natural. 6 years of marriage and i fart and fan it his way..lol. He once farted while i was giving him head! OMG it smelled so nasty..i got no warning and worse i was preggo at the time. after i smacked him we had a good laugh..i still wont let him live it down to this day
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 4:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Why? I have actually farted during sex, in my defense he knew before he initiated the sex that I was VERY gassy!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I think farting is hilarious.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 4:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm not sure why I'm so embarrased, I've never done that infront of him. I know it's a natural thing but I think it was the part when he grabbed my bum later on asking me if it was still loaded that really embarrased me. LOL.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Lol you're too funny. It was going to happen eventually.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Do you really think you're going to spend the rest of your life with this man and NOT rip one? Shit happens... har har har har
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011