personal!!!!

Ok I know that it is hard being married but it is even harder when you have a 1 year old and new husband ,My husband and I have not even been married 2 years yet and i know that alone time is a big thing in a new marrige but how do you get that with a 1 year old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• You need a babysitter once a week. It doesn't even have to be a big deal. Going out for a coffee and desert is a date. Babysitter for 2 hours.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I have been only married for 9 months and i have a 4 month old son... u need to set time aside for u and ur hubby and u and the baby and keep the seperatated... when u baby is sleeping the spend time with ur hubby or if u can have someone watch the baby for a little bit so u and ur hubby can spend time together...it not bad u and him need time togther too to make everything work
    Anonymous

• I have been married a litte over 2yrs and my DD is 14months AND my husband works outta town for weeks to months at a time...so trust me you dont get a whole lot of alone time....My wonderful mother watches my daughter ever saturday so when my hubby is home we have some time other than that we put her to bed early then curl up on the couch and watch TV together, we just try to enjoy every moment together. Oh yeah and my DD sleeps in ower bed so.....that means only one of us get to sleep in the bed....We never sleep together....Its really hard....Just be stong.....There is a new song out by Darrius Rucker I think....Its called It wont be like this forever....I love it....sometimes when i get stressed with the way things are I listen to it and it makes u realize they wont be this small forever and you will have your hubby when they are grown....Good Luck sweetie....
    Anonymous

• Oh i understand what you are going through. I havent been married for a year and now we have 4 months old infant. He is my first and i am obsessed with him. I want to spend every awakening moment with him and i know my husband feels left out. I can tell and he tells me, too. We are working on how we can spend more time together because one on one time with each other is very important in any marriage.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Im not sure what to tell you honey, ive been married for 6 months now, ive got a 6 year old who stays with us and he has a 5 year old that visits and im now 29 weeks pregnant. I dont think me and my husband know what alone time is any more and i dont think we will find out any time soon. My husband is also a volunteer fire fighter and has a full time job so he is gone a lot when im home, the only time we have one on one time with each other is when we both are in bed sleeping.
    Anonymous

• It's tough, there's no doubt about that. But it's a matter of balance. You pretty much have to squeeze in whatever time you can get together. And like EireLass  said, a babysitter is a great way to get that time. It's a little easier for us now because ours are 6, 9 &10 and we can "ship them off" to their friends or even to their rooms lol. But I know what it was like when they were younger so hang in there and thing will turn around!!!!!

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2008