What do you and your husband usually disagree apon the most?

For us it's usually the finances. Just curious what causes tiffs in otherwise perfectly normal marriages. Thanks for responding:)

Heathercurlz

Asked by Heathercurlz at 4:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• lol @ secret other wife...i would like to meet this woman! i cant imagine another living person whos able to put up with all his crap, qwirks,and BS. its the worst when he gets sick1 ugh i think my 4 yo handles a cold better then him. Ill get sick and still have to care for the family. cooking, cleaning, taking care of the monkey..if he gets sick the universe stops...lays on the couch all day like hes on his death bed. Then he tells me "i got it worse then you". Its hillarious.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 11:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Raising our son. I research on line and talk with Dr's and mothers and read books and take all information I can ( since I lack natural instincts ) and he almost always disregards my "advice" "direction" I feel WE should raise our son.. his background for his "Knowledge" is guys he works with.. No the same in my eyes, I still try to take his opinion or "knowledge" but we always seem to battle in this area.. whether it was shots, organic feeding, allergies, diet changes for constipation, sleep issues, you name it, we've dealt with it and battled over it.. lately, discipine.. other wise we really don't fight..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Your mad at me....no I'm not, you're mad at me, no I'm not...

Just generally how we behave when we're stressed
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 4:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Our religion. He grew up in a strict Jewish household. They followed all the rules. I converted as an adult so following the rules are all new and exciting to me and I want to do them. He, not so much. Most weekends, I have to literally pull him out of bed to go to synagogue. When a Jewish holiday roles around, I'm doing all the planning and telling the kids about it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• his attitude. He is naturaly an agressive person (personality wise) hes not the most subtle, and people that dont know him usualy think that he gives off an attitude (he has a bit of an abrassive speach..i guess in all other words he can be a dick sometimes)..but i have grown accustomed to him being a lil rough..but sometimes he gets too agressive an then ill have to give him a reality check. but it usually causes tiffs because he dosent even notice that hes giving me a more then normal attitude..i keep a vioce recorder around so i can record him when hes being mean and play it back to him. Dont get me wrong he very lovable and caring..but hes the type where you have to know him to appreciate him..and i love that about him..He may not be everyones cup of tea but hes def mine
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 4:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Money & how much time he spends playing a Facebook game.
    ChickyMama05

Answer by ChickyMama05 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• sigh... usually it's who started whatever argument is happening (sorry, it's true it's usually him... MonkeyMommy must be his secret other wife) and he plays this game where he pretends he doesn't know he's being an asshole.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2011