Can you help me with a boy name??

Im having a boy! I need some name ideas. I dont like all the new names like conner, tanner, levi, ect...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ryan, Calvin, Micheal, Mitchell, Jake, Jack, Alec, Alex, Sam or Mark.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I've always loved the names Issac, Jacob, Nathaniel, James, Jamie, Jesse, Samuel....I came up with a lot of boy names because, on my first ultrasound, they told me i was going to have a boy. It wasn't until the second, when I got a different tech, that she told me I was having a girl. I told the other one that it looked like a girl. She said "Nope, that looks like a boy to me." Since I had told my family she was going to be a boy, and then changed it to a girl, my niece, who was 4 at the time, told me that his weewee must have fallen off and is still lost in my "muterus" and so my next baby with be a boy.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Congratulations! Well, do you practice a particular faith? For example, if you were Catholic perhaps you could name him after a saint...or if you like a certain culture i.e. Irish, Scottish, Native American, African-American, etc....you could narrow it down a little bit more. What does the baby's daddy happen to think? I have a thing for Ireland so both of my children have Irish names. My niece is naming her son Jupiter Orion. So, if you happen to dig that type of thing name him after a planet or after a Greek or Roman god. It's all about what feels and sounds right. Hit the baby name sites - dink around and see what you come up with - you may surprise yourself! Good luck!!
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 5:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• bentley, lane, caden. hayden, aiden, brantley
    southerngirl93

Answer by southerngirl93 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Congrats
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Joe, Michael, Steve
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I have a Gavin. But I also like Noah, Eric, or Daniel.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Jack johnny jim and Jose!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011