DH thinks its gross..You love it!

Anyone have favorite foods that Dh thinks is disgusting?

I love fresh mozzerella and feta cheese dipped in straight balsamic vinegar..no salad just the cheese. Hubby thinks its gross and tells me i smell like feet. He will leave the room if i am eating it

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 4:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DH hates that I LOVE spinach artichoke dip, he tells me I smell like shit after eating it, but I tell him he doesn't have to kiss me then! He also hates ranch and mayo and I love both!!! Oh and he thinks it is gross that I love sauerkraut on my hot dogs, the funny thing is I figured when I married a German that he would understand the sauerkraut! (I am Polish)
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I love Lima Beans. I also like to eat plain rice, w/ mixed veggies & sometimes mix in some tuna w/ that. But hubby likes Asparagus, & liver & I cant stand those. So I guess it all works out. The only things my hubby complains about the smell is if I bake fish.

eating

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I love dipping French fries in mayonnaise. I can't help it, I'm Dutch/Belgian. And as far as I'm concerned, that's the proper way to eat them. My husband is disgusted by it. However, he loves onions, and I can't stand those, so I guess it all evens out in the end, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Sardines, eggs, avocado, olives, eggplant, and all fruit except peaches. He is the pickiest eater on the planet. He says I can only eat the sardines outside though, lol.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yeah it does even out..hubby is puerto rican and eats pigs feet and pig ear in rice...ick. and tripe (mondongo its tripe stew) he first made me try it with out telling me what it was..then he told me while i still had it in my mouth..i got queasy and spit it our immediately.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Broccoli

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Watermelon
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• my bf thinks i am weird cuz i like carrots n mustard. heheh it's really not that gross. it actually brings out the sweet in the carrot..lol he also doesn't like chinese food.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Eggs and asparagus. Not together.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 5:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• my dh is picky so its not hard to find food i love & he hates
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011