I hope this is a good place to ask this question. I am about a month pergnant with my fifth child and my husband is not very happy he wants me to have and abortion but I refused and things are not so right at home. I am qorry and don not know what to do.

The reason that he give is that this is not the right time to have another baby beause financially we are not okay and our home is in foreclosure. I am in a pickle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The thing with this is that you need to do what YOU want to do about this baby, because ultimately it is you that will have to live with the decision that you make. Personally I would make a list of reasons why you want to keep this baby and present them to your husband calmly and rationally and list things that he could counter to your arguments and then counter them again, if that makes sense.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• he will come around i know its stressfull but you might hate yourself and him if you go through with a abortion. Im not against abortion its your body and your choice in the end. Your probably going to get alot of bashing so be prepared women on this site at times are harsh and mean.

You do whats in your heart and im sure he will come around soon just try and be positive.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my husband tried that with our first two children. I say it is your choice, he is not the one carrying the baby, and not the one that will have to deal with the loss. I say stick to your guns and follow your heart whatever it may tell you. personally I believe that God gave you this baby, and has a plan for him/her, what he puts you in he will help you through. Let your husband know that just not being ready is no reason to commit murder or however you want to say it, and such. but like i said ultimately it is your choice. good luck
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I would say no to abortion b/c i've had one b4 and have regretted it. Look at adoption, or talk to a familily member to see if they will be willing to take in the child until you and your husband get on your feet. If you really need financial help, you can go to social service and get help from the state. They will find yall a place to live, you can get food stamps, WIC, medicaid...at least until you get financially set. There is help out here.
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 12:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• There are other alternatives other than abortion. Abortion isnt the answer. The unborn child doesnt deserve to die. Things will work out in the long run. You will regret late on if you have an abortion.
    Anonymous