Other signs labors on it's way?

Besides the contractions, bloody show, ect...
What are some other signs that labor may be on it's way?

oliviasmomma09

Asked by oliviasmomma09 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This is strange, but when I was at 35 weeks, I went into preterm labor. But before all that started I was up the entire night because I had to pee every 30 minutes. And not just a little bit, but A LOT. Once contractions started and we realized what was going on we went to the hospital and they managed to get the contractions to stop. I made it to 37 weeks, and sure enough I was up all night again having to pee every 30 minutes. Then at 3:45 am my water broke. I had never heard of having to pee every 30 minutes being a sign of labor, but for me it definitely was!
    Anonymous

• the baby drops a few weeks befor delivery usually. Direah sometimes can be a sighn not always of course.
    your water breaks lol
    Anonymous

• the anon answer at 12:48 this is why I'm asking! I constantly have to pee, more than usual but i can't tell if she dropped or not. I know she's sitll breech cause im still gettin gkicked in the cooter, ha. I have discharge, but it doesn't look like water, and iwth the weather i dont want to drive all teh way to the hospital and it be nothing, and i dont have contractions. plus, being my first, i have no clue what ot expect, ha.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2008