what where you fed when you was a baby(breast milk, cow milk, carnation milk)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Health

• We have huge debates in life and on here what is best but yet 34 years ago ppl who could not or did not want to breast feed ,fed there baby any number of things I know woman who have gave there babys hi-c ,cow's milk, or carnation can milk,bean water from pinto beans just because they had to find what there baby could tolerate, or what was afordable in the time frame.So to put it simply it's personal prefrence,and what your chid can tolorate, and how much trouble you wish to go though daliy.We need to be more open minded, to others thoughts and feelings on each subject and be constructive in a nice way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• simulac formula, but for the first 2 months breastmilk
    Anonymous

• I assume I was fed some kind of formula because I was not raised by the woman who gave birth to me. I was raised by my grandma. I doubt my grandma was breastfeeding me when she was in her 50's! lol
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Well, I THOUGHT I was breastfed until just recently. Then my mom revealed that she tried to breastfeed both my brother and I for about a week...but then she gave up and switched to formula. So I'm a formula baby.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• **What WERE you fed when you WERE a baby.

I was a formula baby.
    Anonymous

• when i was a baby my mom fed me carnation this is in 1974 so she did not produce milk so it was that or cows milk was moms only choice. my granny fed she kids bean water off of pinto beans this was when the depresstion was on so they had to do that i guess if they did not have money or breast milk.- yes i know i have run on senteces and my spelling sucks idc/ i don't care! THIS IS THE TRUTH!
    Anonymous

• I was fed cow's milk. I was allergic to formula. My mom has never said why she didn't breastfeed.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I was fed goat's milk.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 12:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm not sure what I was fed but in my hubby baby book it says formula for three months then dr orders to switch to cow milk. I was shocked. Funny how times have changed in 30 years
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 12:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• OP_ are you that was fed on any thing eles other than breast milk are u alive is you heart pumping are you sick
    Anonymous