Do anyone else have twins? How do they get along?

I have 5 year old twins. One is a boy and the other is a girl. They are really close and I am going to try to keep them in the same classes while they are still young. They hold hands when they are walking to their class, they take up for each other and very protected of each other and when one is crying because their feeling is hurt, the other will cry also. I wonder will they be this close when they get older?

Summer458

Asked by Summer458 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My BF has twin girls that are 6... they fight as much as any kid...
    I do think at times that they get tired of eachother. One includes my daughter with play and leaves the other out alot of times. They are always together and I do think that they get tired of one in other at times.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My sister in law's are twins and they are 17 and still close. They fight but not brutally just arguments. I also have a friend who is not clsoe with her twin sister at all and for good reason, he sister is evil! They are in their 30's.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008