Does anyone else's DH bring home something you wish he wouldn't?

My DH brings home doughnuts all the time lately and I told him it's like putting a kilo infornt of a coke head. I know I shouldn't and that it is bad for me but OMG I can't leave them alone they call my name and say EAT ME. I have had three kids I am streached out enough, give me a brake I don't eat them if they are not there.

Supermomlp

Asked by Supermomlp at 12:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I completely understand! That's mean! If he wants donuts he should go out somewhere and get them!
    Coreyisamom

Answer by Coreyisamom at 12:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My dh will bring home a dozen donuts every once in a while. I always get annoyed because really, how many donuts can we eat in a day? I give the boys one each, sometimes I'll have one, he'll have usually two. We always have so many left I end up throwing them away a few days later because they get stale so fast! I wish he would just get bagels, I like those better and would rather give those to the boys!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes his freaking annoying piece of work baby mama who wont stay in the damnt past. LOL I dont like donuts so i wouldnt know
    Anonymous

• If I send my DH out for oh let's say a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread...he is gone for two hours and comes home with the most bizare assortment of groceries imaginable! Brands I have never even heard of and food I have never even seen...my ex-husband did this too so I assume it is a man thing. My DH has a thing for drinks. So he will come home with every juice or pop he can get his hands on like we have all been sooo thirsty. I just don't get it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• lol When my DH comes grocery shopping with me it's not good! I mainly stick to the outside of the store for fresh and frozen foods and only venture in for household things and cereal and cracker's that kind of stuff. When he's with me we have to get chips, why not they're on sale! and pop and cookies and oh should we get the kids a mix so they can make a cake or cupcakes or something?!?!? He drives me nut's with all the junk he brings into the house! I have also had 3 kids and am finding it alot harder to lose the weight after this last baby. Especially when he's throwing all this stuff in the cart! I also can't contain myself I have an eating disorder, if it's in the house I should eat it before the kids do, it's not healthy for them! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my hubby does it all the time he is always bringing goodies home and says ,these are no points ,He is referring to my old weight watcher regime . He is terrible and then he will phone me and tell me is going to the chinese and do I want him to bring me anything .duh !!! of course .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes. Puppies. He rescues puppies and brings them home. I love dogs, but I don't need more pets to take care of.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 1:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes, Herpes.

Kidding! He brings home McDonald's McFlurries alllll the time! I hate it (and love it - Yum!)!
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My husband brought back chlamydia once another time it was his girlfriend and her 2 kids. *sigh*   Be grateful for the donuts toots !

Oooo.. did somebody say McFlurrie ??

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008