What is really going on with my body?

I'm going to be completely honest. The last period I had was on May 24, and since then I have been havining unprotected sex once to twice a week, but my boyfriend would pull out, but sometimes it felt like he couldve pulled out as he was cumming then he'd put it right back inside of me and continue to have sex. Anyways I have been having light cramps, some food taste totally different, I feel fatigued, and sometimes I do feel nauseuated. I took a pregnancy test on the 1st of july but it came back negative.
Is there a chance my hcg level is too low to tell, could i be pregnant, or what else could it be??

southerngirl93

Asked by southerngirl93 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would wait about 5 days or so and take another test first thing in the morning. I had 3 negatives (too early to detect) and just forgot about it, then realized it had been over a month since my last period, so I took another one and it was positive. (This was all in a week and half span, the negative tests and then having a positive one.) I am now 15 weeks along.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My first pregnancy test was negative too. I took another one a week later and it was positive. Have patience and wait it out. Good luck!
    katie1317

Answer by katie1317 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• thank you ladies,
    southerngirl93

Comment by southerngirl93 (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i'd say it's possible! good luck!
    tbursac777

Answer by tbursac777 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Sounds like you are indeed pregnant. Pull out, all too often, is as good as doing nothing at all.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• you defiantly could be
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yeah try again in about 2weeks
    fyeefatboi

Answer by fyeefatboi at 9:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2011