Could I be pregnant? help

Hi. I'm trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or not. My last period was May 15th 2011. It lasted for 4 days. I had no period inune. In July 4th 2011, I took a pregnancy test. Came out positive. Then literally right after I saw the results, I wiped myself and saw light blood on the toilet paper. It's now July 5th and there is no more bleeding. Just very light hardly any brown spotting. My periods are usually 4-7 days long and heavy. So is my period really late or am I pregnant??? Are there such things as false positives? Could my situation be one? Thanks for the advice in advance.

kittylover9

Asked by kittylover9 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nope, you are pregnant....it could have been implantation bleeding. Call the doc tell them you had a positive test and that you had light spotting (though this is very normal). You might also have light spotting after sex (I did).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• There are such things as false positives but you can also spot a little on implantation, especially if it was very little and lasted for a short time as you said. I'd take another test in a day or two and then book a doctor's appointment. Good luck! :)
    katie1317

Answer by katie1317 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• false positives are really rare.... you will only get them if you are taking some ferility drugs...... id say your pregnnat and def make an apt with your doc and let them know ... congrats
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I would think you're pregnant.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yeah u saw it rite
    fyeefatboi

Answer by fyeefatboi at 9:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2011