Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should a close friend of mine do? adult content

a close friend of mine was forced to have sexual relations with somebody when he was younger and his dad watched. however his family acts like it never it best to leave it alone it bothers my friend soo much sometimes. i mean nobody stopped it. it bothers me cause his family doesnt even acknowledge that it happened.him and his dad have no relationship,if anything he ask us for money. sometimes i cant stand to be in the same room with his dad. any advice is welcomed. i dont know if there is anything that the law can do cause it was soo long ago. it just bothers me cause it bothers him so much now.


Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • I don't know if legally anything can be done, but I think your friend should DEFINITELY seek some help to process things, since it doesn't sound like he has. What an awful thing to happen, ugh. I certainly wouldn't be able to be around his dad either, that's just creepy and very, very wrong...

    Answer by Anouck at 5:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

  • He needs THERAPY!

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

  • he has seeked some help and it has helped. but there are still times it bothers both of us. :( i think it bothers him more lately cause weve been around his dad more.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2011