Still not really "feelin it.."

So I'm 8 months in and I'm still feeling quite blah about this whole pregnancy thing. I know I had ample time to "do something" about my situation but chose not to. I guess I figured if this was not meant to be then through divine intervention, something would have changed but as of yet, I'm still pregnant. I really believe that this baby knows about my lack of excitement and has opted to make me suffer as a result. I swear I'm more stiff and feel more discomfort than I remember throughout my entire previous pregnancy. People have been telling me "when you carry boys it's just different" and "it's always tougher with your second pregnancy..." I'm not sure I'm buying either! I think this kid has it out for me. Actually right now he's twisting and turning and pulling and stretching at my uterus now. Not only that, I'm still annoyed by the sight of my children's SAHD because it's feeling less and less worth my time. Also, I just learned (two weeks ago) that I have a fibriod as well! I go for another ultrasound on Thursday. This is entirely too much! UGH! I'm really not feelin this whole pregnancy/mother of two thing.

summermommie2b

Asked by summermommie2b at 5:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you considered talking to somebody about this? I'm concerned that this could put you at risk for post partum depression. I'm also concerned about the baby.
    IrishIz

Answer by IrishIz at 5:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It's a baby..hasn't even seen the light of day yet. He's done absolutely nothing wrong. He has no idea that his movements cause you discomfort. He doesn't "have it out for you". He's as innocent as innocent can be. All these things you are feeling and thinking come completely from you for whatever reason. This baby you are carrying has no fault in being conceived, you can't blame him. Poor baby, hasn't even taken his first breath yet and already he's being resented for something he had no control over. Buck up, take responsibility for what you have done, and if you feel that you can't love this baby, for goodness sake, and for his, go talk to an adoption counselor.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 5:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Uh maybe you are just fucked in the head?
    HoldFast86

Answer by HoldFast86 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• keep ur head up... hang in thier
    fyeefatboi

Answer by fyeefatboi at 9:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011