How does a LOVING Mom Kill her baby?? Casey Anthony case

The one thing that bothers me most about this trial is all the comments about Casey. The fact that the baby had NO previous signs of abuse, has scrapbooks and pictures everywhere of this baby. You can see she LOVED her baby. What causes someone to KILL their baby?? And then just toss her away like she was nothing at all. I just don't get it. And to not have any care that your baby is missing, just that you are in jail and want out. This has been the strangest case and we still don't know anymore now than we did three years ago.

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 5:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• She didnt buy any of that. She didnt put together any of that. Cindy and George did. They bought all the clothes, food, bed, etc etc and cared for her. Casey has NPD I have no doubt and didnt care about her daughter. The manner of disposal shows that. She wrapped her the same way they wrapped dead pets and dumped her.
    Just because you see someone seemingly loving to their child means nothing. Just like those commercials knowing someone is a child abuser is not easy.

Answer by gemgem at 5:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I completely agree, today is truly a sad~sad day. :(
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Who assumed she was a loving mother?
    IrishIz

Answer by IrishIz at 5:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I think its a shame that the mother got off scott free and I think she should pay for the death of her baby...If it was anyone else they would have got the death penalty why not her? Then they wonder why most of these children end up dead and its because they let the killers run free...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If she ever had any love for Caylee obvioulsy that was gone the day she murdered her.IDK if she ever really loved Caylle or not but my opinion is that probably not..I think Casey has always been very selfish and I think that she enjoyed having Caylee for the time as long as it benifitted HER..got HER attention etc..

Hate to say that those types of 'mothers' are out there but they are.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Hey! guess what! It is the same state that acquitted O.J. Simpson of killing his wife and her friend on June 12,1994!!!!!! I guess if u want to get away with murder,u have your case heard in Florida!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Just as my husband predicted not too long after this case started..'She will get away with it and there will be a lifetime movie made.' I didn;t want to believe that but sadly..here it is.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Dancer, OJ was acquitted by a CA jury. He then moved to FL-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• When my sister and I were talking about this last night I said I didn't know how even a bad mother could do some of the things that she did. Even if a mother hated her kids and thought they held her back from her freedom or cried too much or whatever, people leave them with their moms too much, or give their children up for adoption....they don't kill them. She had to be one CRAZY b**** to do something like that to a child.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• She had to be one CRAZY b**** to do something like that to a child.

Do you think Casey is mentally ill?
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2011