Renewing vows...

After 26 years of marriage, my parents have decided to renew their vows. I'm so tickled for them and want to think of the perfect gift....any ideas? I want it to be extra special for them.

cmgIII

Asked by cmgIII at 5:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• Can you maybe get others to go in on a gift without and send them somewhere for a weekend?
    IrishIz

Answer by IrishIz at 5:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You could go together with all your other family members and do a video tribute to them. Monetary - get together and send them on a nice trip for the weekend.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• a nice trip somewhere, a new photo album for a new chapter on their lives, turn their wedding photo into a blanket which comes out great since we did one for grandparents of their grandkids and loved it, or if can not do somewhere for the weekend then a gift basket with a bottle of wine, glasses, robes, candy,etc.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• get together with your siblings and talk about a gift. Maybe a portrait of you & your siblings or all the grand kids together.
    hemimom03

Answer by hemimom03 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• How about a getaway somewhere?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I don't know if it's ideal but a newspaper from the day they married or first met is sentimental and usually fascinating. My best wishes to them. x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 6:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Definitely a photo montage of their life together ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• A scrapbook chronicling their life together.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I agree wtih pookie- but What we did was get all of the pictures a did a chronology video- and put music to it, all of their favorite songs togehter ect... Veryy nice.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2011