How do you think Casey Anthony is going to survive out in the REAL world

Where she is hated by all who are so full of hate and rage right now? Maybe once she is out, she will mess up and they will find out what happened and convict her.

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• they can't convict her now. its against the law. but yeah I would almost say life for her would probably be better for in jail
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• REALLY?? That is so crazy. So she could admit to it now and they can't do anything? WOW, never going to be any justice for that poor baby.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I can't believe they just let her go! Once she's out there in the world again shell need to keep herself protected because their is a lot of people who would love to have some words with her and possibly even hurt her.
    Amony92

Answer by Amony92 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• double jeopardy protects her from being tried again for this, unfortunately. she can walk out of the courtroom right now and scream "I killed Caylee!" and nobody can do anything about it.

i hope someone shoots her in the head.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• she may not be able to go on trial again, but justice always finds a way, I have faith that in the real world she will get exactly what she deserves, people arent going to let it go, and if not the justice there then God will have the final say.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 6:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Someone will kill her. To many people in america hate her, some lunatic will find her. Mark my words ( and no it wont be me lol)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I really doubt that she will be enjoying herself all that much.This case is known by many all over the globe and her face has been plastered on the tube over and over and over again over the last few yrs.No I think she will have a pretty rough go..and rightly so.Ultimately..it does make me angry that she was found not guilty but really I can;t say that I hope someone takes her out because really she isn;t worth it...in the end she will have to face the ultimate..HER maker.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Mrs Harsh, I agree...It wont be me either, but people don't like it when you harm a baby and for this to be so public...she can't hide ANYWHERE!!!
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• That bitch will get what she deserves and no! It won't be me!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• They could do a civil case for money damages and pain and suffering, but no, she can never be tried criminally again. And I agree, she will get what is coming to her in a real way rather than life in prison once she hits the real world.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2011