Just looking to meet and talk to any military wives whose husbands have been diagnosed with PTSD and TBI?

My husband was diagnosed with ptsd in 2006 and tbi 2011, just wanting to talk with any other military wives that go through this too and if they have any advice?

Momof2g3b76

Asked by Momof2g3b76 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• I'm not sure what tbi is, but I have a vet hubby at home with severe ptsd, and I know how you feel. I don't know your unique circumstances and what you go through everyday but I know the struggles. You can message me if you want to talk in private. I know being open about the issues aren't always easy.. and lord knows the va isn't much help.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I have been on cafe mom since November last year but not really familiar with messaging people. Yes I would love to message you private, just to talk and maybe get some advice, etc..... Oh, TBI is tramatic brain injury. Both the ptsd and tbi are due from deployments. He has been deployed 3 times.
    Momof2g3b76

Comment by Momof2g3b76 (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• ill find you, hold on
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My dh also has ptsd and a TBI, feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.
    nicki.hemingway

Answer by nicki.hemingway at 11:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2011