I didn't watch the case so if someone could answer one question for me please

I was reading other answers and it seems as if Casey Anthony did not report her daughter missing for over a month.

Did the defense ever give and kind of reason for this?

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 6:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• no.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• well in his opening statement Jose Baez (her lawyer) said since she was molested and raised to lie as a child it was in her nature to lie and to be emotionally removed from things. however, he did not provide a shred of evidence toward this at all during trial.

what i'd like to know is if her daughter went missing, we already know Casey was the last person to be seen with Caylee, so she knows how she went missing but lied about that four times to police. Why?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I still don't understand this part....did they ever actually say she KNEW her daughter was missing for a month? I think there is a whole lot more to this story than we know. The GRANDMA,( from my understanding, they played the 911 call), she reported it. I link it all back to her parents.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• well actually yes, they said she made up all these lies because her father and brother molested her and called her lies "imaginary friends"
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I will never understand how the jury came to this conclusion. I am completely dumbfounded. I literally almost dropped my lunch on the floor.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• so she knows how she went missing but lied about that four times to police. Why?

Cause she murdered her ...and sadly got away with it.Baez would like to make her seem all frail and pretty much incapable of rational thought but its bs...she knew good enough to lie to the detectives leading them on a goose chase so that Caylees ramains would not show a thing by the time they found them.Pretty evident
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• tnmomofive i completely agree with you, i wish the jury would've seen it for what it really was too.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• unbelievable.
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• thanks, I am going to close the question, if anyone want to continue this discussion please start a new discussion
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2011