Opinons

how did she get found not guilty of killing her child i just cant bring myself to believe it wtf were they thinking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I actually agreed that there wasn't enough evidence t ofind her guilty of murder i nthe first degree, but I was shocked that the yalso found her not guilty of aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter. IMHO, it was blatantly obvious that she was guilty of those 2. But hey, I didn't really follow the case that closely, I'm sure the jurors knew much better than me the circumstances.
    But I do think that, sadly, once again a killer got away with it. OJ flashback...

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I completely agree....
    if you are on FB there is an event to leave your porch light on in memory and justice for little Caylee...
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 7:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• there was not enough evidence
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 9:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• they are a bunch of idiots.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2011